If you are like me and don’t like red meat or just want a clean alternative, extra lean ground turkey is a great choice! It tastes so good and it’s very low in fat & saturated fat!
So maybe you are wondering what exactly are Turkey Yum-Yum’s? Well, I would compare it to a Sloppy Joe with out the sloppy & the bun.
- 1 lb of Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1/4 cup of Ketchup (look for the kind that is FREE of HFCS!!)
- 3/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 T minced onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery (optional for some added crunch!)
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together and then bake for 25-30 min (I use an 8″ x 8″ Pyrex dish to bake it in). Make sure to stir often to break up chunks and so everything cooks evenly.